If you are looking for a OEM replacement rotor for the front and rear of your Elise, Centric part# 128.23000 is a perfect fit. You can save a lot of dollars by buying on Amazon for ~$70 each.
- Superior resistance to cracking due to thermal stress
- Increased molybdenum content that extends reliability, service life and helps reduce NVH “noise” issues
- The addition of high performance street pads provide you with higher resistance to fade, higher maximum operating temperature, and better initial bite to allow consistent deep braking into corners.
- Cross drilled brake rotors prevent glazing of the pads, add bite and improve wet and dry braking performance.
- Stink Bugs will be knocking at your door soon – Kill them Safely
- The Programmer’s Corner