- What’s new at Gary’s
- About Gary’s site
- Pictures of 240Z at Summit Point Raceway
- Pictures of 94 RX-7 at Summit Point Raceway
- Pictures of my 68 Datsun 2000 Roadster
- Pictures of my Z’s around the house
- Datsun FAQ’s – Lots of Great Datsun Info. I seem to be getting a lot of hits for folks looking for Datsun 510 information. If you have anything you would like to see me add, please send to me.
- Other Datsun Web Sites –
I found these pictures in my email yesterday. A fellow named Christian M. Gates sent them. I think I got them by mistake, but it is a good looking car, so I thought I would share. I wonder how long it will take for Christian to find them?
- 6/1/2008 Refocus on Alternative Energy and Energy Independence
- 1/1/2008 Relaunch Z-Car.com
- 5/20/97 Added new domain name www.z-car.com
- 9/2/96 SCCA Double MARRS race at Summit Point 9/2/96
- 8/31/96 Steve’s new 1966 Porsche 911.
- 8/16/96 Latest pictures of Roadster Restoration
- 6/9/96 Quince Orchard Auto Show 6/9/96 Northern Virginia Z-Car Club – Mostly non-Datsun pictures
- 5/20/96 Seat Time 5/20/96 at Summit Point
- 5/19/96 Various pictures of Z’s around the house
- 5/4/96 Added new Datsun Classified Ads section
- 4/13/96 Spent Friday and Monday at the track. One picture taken with digital camera.
- 3/15/96 Summit Point in the rain
- 2/10/96 Added pictures of new 68 Datsun 2000 Roadster
- 1/31/96 Purchased a 68 Datsun 2000 Roadster – Basket Case
- 12/22/95 New pictures of my 240Z at Summit Point
- 12/20/95 Site is now up and running
These are some of the cars I have owned in the past, starting with the first car I ever owned.
1976 Datsun 710
1970 Datsun 240Z
1987 Toyota MR2
1988 Toyota Celica All-Trac
1972 Datsun 240Z
1991 Eagle Talon
1992 Mazda Miata
1991 Toyota MR2 Turbo
1994 Mazda RX-7
1968 Datsun Roadster
1970 Datsun 240Z
1976 Datsun 260Z
1998 BMW M3
1997 Mazda Miata
1993 Mazda RX-7 CYM
2003 Mazda Miata
1987 Toyota SDK8
2005 Lotus Elise
2006 Infiniti G35x
1997 Ford F150
2011 Infiniti M37x
1994 Mazda Miata
I have also owned a couple Tundra’s, T100, and Troopers mixed in there as well. What was my favorite car? I love my current Lotus Elise, however my 1993 RX-7 CYM was probably my all time favorite. The Talon was most reliable, it went over 150K miles, very few of them were what you would call “easy” miles. My 2006 Infiniti cleared 170K miles before finally giving up one of its cylinders.