If you are looking for a OEM replacement rotor for the front and rear of your Elise, Centric part# 128.23000 is a perfect fit. You can save a lot of dollars by buying on Amazon for ~$70 each.
Features: Cross Drilled OEM Brake Rotor
- Superior resistance to cracking due to thermal stress
- Increased molybdenum content that extends reliability, service life and helps reduce NVH “noise” issues
- The addition of high performance street pads provide you with higher resistance to fade, higher maximum operating temperature, and better initial bite to allow consistent deep braking into corners.
- Cross drilled brake rotors prevent glazing of the pads, add bite and improve wet and dry braking performance.
Torque Settings: All in Nm
– Upper and lower wishbone pivot bolts 45
– Upper and lower swivel joint ball pins 55
– Upper swivel joint plinth to hub carrier 68 = Camber Bolts
– Toe-link outer ball joint to hub carrier 55
– Toe-link inner ball joint/wishbone to subframe 50
– Toe-link ball joint lock nuts 45
– Damper to lower wishbone 45
– Damper to chassis 45
– Brake caliper to hub carrier – upper M10 45 – 50
– lower M8 26 – 30
– Hub bearing unit to hub carrier 90
– Rear hub nut 220
– Wheel to hub 105 (78 lb-ft)
If you lock the doors with the Remote FOB, it is not possible to unlock the doors with the standard key
Good thread on Subject
Stant 11511 – This is a replacement for the OEM gas cap